Meet the Owners!
Taylor Wiesner and her husband, Joseph, live in Dallas, Texas with their two little boys, Eli and Rex. Taylor is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and does ABA therapy in client’s homes and within group homes and day habilitation centers across the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Taylor is passionate about impacting the special needs community through her work and in her free time enjoys traveling, crafting, and playing with their family dog, Lucy.
After spending much of her time trying to find social opportunities and events for her families, she is excited to open a place where the whole family can come play and nobody ever has to say, “I’m sorry!”
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation. We have two of these.
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination